by Ray Keating
December 24, 2022
As the old saying goes, if you enjoy your work, then it’s not really work at all.
I’m fortunate in that I love what I do for a living, and while we all have good and bad days, my work is enjoyable – yes, even fun. I’m reminded of that when, on occasion, I wind up with my laptop at Walt Disney World to get some research and writing done. And it’s particularly nice during the Christmas holiday season.
So, the above video offers a few Christmas takes from the Magic Kingdom, as well as from a few spots where I enjoy opening the computer, that is, at Wilderness Lodge and the Yacht and Beach Club.
Ray Keating is the editor, publisher and economist for DisneyBizJournal.com; and author of the Pastor Stephen Grant thrillers and mysteries, and the Alliance of Saint Michael novels; and assorted nonfiction books. Have Ray Keating speak your group, business, school, church, or organization. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The views expressed here are his own – after all, no one else should be held responsible for this stuff, right?
Consider books by Ray Keating…
• The Weekly Economist: 52 Quick Reads to Help You Think Like an Economist. Signed paperbacks at RayKeatingOnline.com or paperbacks, hardcovers and Kindle editions at Amazon.com.
• Cathedral: An Alliance of Saint Michael Novel. Signed paperbacks and/or paperbacks, hardcovers and the Kindle edition at Amazon.
• The Pastor Stephen Grant thrillers and mysteries. The latest in the series is Persecution: A Pastor Stephen Grant Novel. Get the signed books here, or paperbacks and Kindle editions right here.
• The Lutheran Planner: The TO DO List Solution combines a simple, powerful system for getting things done with encouragement, inspiration and consolation from the Christian faith.
• Behind Enemy Lines: Conservative Communiques from Left-Wing New York – signed books or at Amazon.
• Free Trade Rocks! 10 Points on International Trade Everyone Should Know is available at Amazon in paperback or for the Kindle edition, and signed books at www.raykeatingonline.com.
Also, check out Ray’s podcasts – the Daily Dose of Disney, Free Enterprise in Three Minutes, and the PRESS CLUB C Podcast.