by Ray Keating
March 2, 2023
The Walt Disney Family Museum is bringing The Walt Disney Studios and World War II exhibit to The National WWII Museum starting in March.
The exhibit will be shown in the Senator John Alario, Jr. Special Exhibition Hall, and it will run from March 17, 2023, through September 24, 2023.
It was noted on the National World War II Museum’s website, “This family-friendly exhibit is expected to attract not only younger audiences but also art enthusiasts of all ages as we explore how one of America’s most beloved entertainment companies helped achieve Allied victory.”
There will be an opening reception on March 16. The museum suggests registering (not required) to attend the reception whether in person or to view the livestreamed presentation. More information can be found here.
DisneyBizJournal.com offered more details on the exhibit when it opened in San Francisco in March 2021.
Ray Keating is the editor, publisher and economist for DisneyBizJournal.com; and author of the Pastor Stephen Grant thrillers and mysteries, and the Alliance of Saint Michael novels; and assorted nonfiction books. Have Ray Keating speak your group, business, school, church, or organization. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The views expressed here are his own – after all, no one else should be held responsible for this stuff, right?
Consider books by Ray Keating…
• The Weekly Economist: 52 Quick Reads to Help You Think Like an Economist. Signed paperbacks at RayKeatingOnline.com or paperbacks, hardcovers and Kindle editions at Amazon.com.
• Cathedral: An Alliance of Saint Michael Novel. Signed paperbacks and/or paperbacks, hardcovers and the Kindle edition at Amazon.
• The Pastor Stephen Grant thrillers and mysteries. The latest in the series is Persecution: A Pastor Stephen Grant Novel. Get the signed books here, or paperbacks and Kindle editions right here.
• The Lutheran Planner: The TO DO List Solution combines a simple, powerful system for getting things done with encouragement, inspiration and consolation from the Christian faith.
• Behind Enemy Lines: Conservative Communiques from Left-Wing New York – signed books or at Amazon.
• Free Trade Rocks! 10 Points on International Trade Everyone Should Know is available at Amazon in paperback or for the Kindle edition, and signed books at www.raykeatingonline.com.
Also, check out Ray’s podcasts – the Daily Dose of Disney, Free Enterprise in Three Minutes, and the PRESS CLUB C Podcast.
Post a Comment