Welcome to DisneyBizJournal.com - News, Analysis and Reviews of the Disney Entertainment Business!

Brought to fans, investors, entrepreneurs, executives, teachers, professors, and students by columnist, economist, novelist, reviewer, podcaster, business reporter and speaker Ray Keating

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Disney Vlogger Michael Kay Opens a Gift

by Ray Keating
DisneyBizJournal.com
December 11, 2019

Michael Kay is a fun and prolific vlogger-YouTuber on Disney. Indeed, as stated on his YouTube channel: “My name is Michael and I LOVE Disney. Whether it's sharing my favorite meet and greet interaction, my review of a resort or just some fun I love sharing my passion for Disney with all of my Friends.” In a recent video, Michael opened a package from the Keating family with The Disney Planner 2020: The TO DO List Solution inside. Check out his reaction below at about the 16:45 mark of the video! Thanks, Michael Kay! 



Ray Keating is the editor, publisher and economist for DisneyBizJournal.com, and author of The Disney Planner 2020: The TO DO List Solutionand the Pastor Stephen Grant novels. He can be contacted at  raykeating@keatingreports.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment